Re:English edition of Aquarienplfanzen by Kasselmann

I have an order for this edition with the publisher, Krieger.  They just
emailed me that the release date has been moved "up to" August, 2002.  The
ever receding Kasselmann is still receding, but we are getting closer to
it.

Paul Krombholz in central Mississippi, where we got missed again by the
showers, and pleasant cool dry air has settled in.  We don't have hit and
miss showers; we have miss and miss showers.