Rotala Macrandra

After a week of watching my freshly planted tank I am happy to report that
every species of plant appears to be growing well.
I have about 20 species of plant in the tank and all are developing new
leaves and runners. Alas; the Rotala Macrandra is the only thing in the tank
that looks like its going the other way. Some particulars for anyone that
might have a suggestion.
225 gallons, 2x160watt vho on one timer set 09:30 to 17:30. 2x160 + 1x120
watt vho set 11:30 to 21:30. CO2 set to cut at PH 6.7 tank temperature is 76
to 78 degrees based on time of day. Substrate= 1/2 inch bottom layer of
Flourite. 3 inches of vermiculite mixed with fullers earth that was wetted
in a 50/50 solution of water and Seachem Flourish. Another 3/4 inch layer on
top of flourite and onyx sand.

Steve Maier