re:chlorinated water

Regarding my earlier querry about mixing 25% chlorinated water, overall I
got the message that it should not be done.

The point of my concern & the cause of that querrry was that the chemical
available for neutralising chlorine is colourless & odourless, LFS might as
well be giving me plain water in that bottle.In this situation, I might be
mixing cholorinated water despite the treatment with this chemical.

If I want to be doubly sure about removal of chlorine, will using water kept
in a concrete enclosed tank for 24hrs serve the purpose?

Dr ajit athale
Baroda India.