Re: grey slime

William,

What, if anything, did you do that may have caused the
grey slime to disappear?  Either you stumbled into a
quick cure that has eluded some of us or we're talking
about two different things.  The real grey slime is
the WORST.  I had it for a while and killed it with a
blackout.  A while later I changed some bulbs and it
came back even stronger.  3 blackouts didn't do it
that time.  Nutrient management either.  No other
algae during the second outbreak.  Only the UV killed
it.  Care to comment Tom(C)?  It's still something of
a mystery to me.  Thankfully, one I no longer have to
deal with (fingers crossed).

Cavan