Plant response delay after nutrient increase

I have a 54 gallon corner tank that I set up about 2 months ago with AHSupply lights (2x36 watts and 2x13 watts) and CO2 injection into my Magnum 350 canister.  I think I now have my CO2 and lights in balance as I have little new algae and decent plant growth.  I'm not as positive about NPK or trace levels.  New leaves show pronounced veins and yellowing.  No holes or other damage, just not vibrant colours.  I'm using PMDD and I increased my daily dosage by 25%, with no visible changes in 2 weeks.  Is this long enough to see a change in the growth of new leaves?  Could I increase the PMDD dosage again at this point?

TIA,

Neal