[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V5 #137
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V5 #137
- From: Roger Miller <rgrmill at rt66_com>
- Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 12:07:12 -0600
- In-reply-to: <200206050748.g557m2M22381 at acme_actwin.com>
- References: <200206050748.g557m2M22381 at acme_actwin.com>
On Wednesday 05 June 2002 01:48, you wrote:
> I recently finished up a phenology project on leaf area changes in 4
> species of aquatic plants. I choose 4 test subjects (victims). Echinodorus
> cordifolius, Ludwigia acurata, Glossostigma and Lobelia cardinalis.
Interesting work, Tom. I have a couple questions for clarity.
When you say that leaf area increased, do you mean that it increased relative
to the leaf area prior to the test, or did it increase relative to a control
population that remained emergent?
With leaf area, are you measuring the area of a single leaf, the total leaf
area on the plant, or leaf area per plant dry weight? Maybe something else?