jtm

Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 22:10:59 -0400
From: James Foley <foleyjames at shaw_ca>

I used to use DIY CO2 on a 20 gallon tank. I'd mix everything up, and within
a half hour bubbles would come out like crazy. Then one day it didn't work
anymore. I tried different bottles, different air line, resealed the bottle,
different yeast, different sugar, no luck.
I finally gave up.
Now that I have another 20 going I though I would try it again. Same luck.
Not a single bubble.
The recipe I'm using is 1.5-2 cubs sugar, 2 litres water, 1/4 teaspoon
yeast, pinch of baking soda.
What am I doing wrong?

Regards,
James