Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V5 #131

Ghazanfar,

I have a HOT magnum that I use occaisionally for gunk pickup with a
siphon/vacuum tube attachment. I did this once and then let the cannister sit
for 4 weeks before cleaning it. I opened it up, and of course, it stunk to
high heaven. I poured out the water in it and an Otocinclus came washing out
with it. He had lived in that stagnant spup for a month and survived.
Sometimes these fish are tougher than we think.

Dave

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---