Re: Crystal paints

Sorry I'm late with this, but I just caught up with posts from the last few
days.  I thought this might be of interest to those looking for the paints
to create their own aquarium background.  In the section called "Product
Spotlight" in the new July issue of TFH (page 143 of my issue), there is a
product called "Illusion-Flex Film".  They describe it as "creating
illusions", "morphing", and "alive" - which all sound kind of cool.  It says
to e-mail them for more information at info at illusionflex_com.

FWIW,
lew newcomb