Shrimps & Crabs

Well you learn something everyday. The Southern Pond Shrimp or Minami Yamato
Numa Ebi are better than the Amano shrimp. I noticed a successful spawning
of these guys in my aquarium and the babies are minature versions of the
mother. These and the Suji shrimp have all of the Amano shrimp's good habits
and none/few of the bad. They are also easy to breed-being totally
freshwater.

Moon, I hope to make your day... More later.

Edward Venn,
SMG Holdings Co., Ltd.,
Deux Chateaux Blanc 2-303,
1356 Kobuchi, Kasukabe,