Frustrated.

My tank is getting worse, not better. The white stuff which looks like filmy
mold is spreading over everything. The green dust algae is back, worse than
ever. There is brown stuff growing in all my tubing and the mixer J. I am so
frustrated and I don't know what to do. Plant growth is tremendous, huge,
fast, bright, except for crypts, lotus, and now my Barclaya longifolia,
which all grow a few leaves, then melt, then repeat the cycle.

I am starting to wonder if I should just rip everything out & start over.
The tank will be a year old in July, and it has never stabilized. What do
you all think - should I start over?