Re: Endler's, Bettas & PLANTS Galore

Hello Edward,

Sound like you had a good time.  If you aren't already aware, the
Brachyraphis can be a pretty tough customer.  Keep an eye on them, you may
need to separate them.  They can really beat one another up.

I know how it feels to not be able to get plants (and fish) from another
country easily.  The export and import papers can be difficult to manage.
Especially for the breeder/grower of specialty species.  They tend to be
smaller in scale.  I have a couple of pairs of Ricefish, orezias javacanis,
I believe.  A really interesting fish.  The female carries egg clusters
around and then drops them in the plants as the eggs near hatching time.

Cheers,

Chris