[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Crystal paints
- To: Aquatic Plants Digest <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: Crystal paints
- From: Wright Huntley <jwwiii at pacbell_net>
- Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 14:59:28 -0700
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; rv:0.9.4.1) Gecko/20020314Netscape6/6.2.2
> Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 06:08:00 -0400
> From: "Bob" <luna5 at earthlink_net>
> Subject: Re: Crystal paints
> Try this link:
Delightful to see this product come back. It was removed from the market
(as aquarium backing) some years ago. My understanding was that the
solvents used then were too carcinogenic (or some such problem).
I had bought a few rolls of plastic covered with "crystal craze" paint,
but really like the ability to flow it onto horizontal glass and
eliminate the air interfaces involved. Mixing colors is also an
Look out for those fumes, anyway.
Wright Huntley -- 650 843-1240 -- 866 Clara Dr. Palo Alto CA 94303
The truth that is suppressed by friends
is the readiest weapon of the enemy.
-- Robert Louis Stevenson