[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: aquarium backgrounds-exterior applications
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: aquarium backgrounds-exterior applications
- From: "Lee E. Krieger" <krieger at ans_net>
- Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 20:46:34 +0000 (GMT)
- In-reply-to: <200205240748.g4O7m3s27529 at acme_actwin.com>
Those chrystal type paints sound really nice. If you find them, let me know. I
would like to look into them a bit. I have done a little bit of stained glass
recently and might consider them for painting on the stained glass in areas to
give it a "differant" or unique look.
Anyways....back to planted tanks... I use aluminum foil around the back and
sides of my tanks. I find it really helps to reflect light back into the tank.
That helps give a low light tank a little more watt's per gallon. And it
doesn't look all too bad in my opinion. Another suggestion is maybe mirrors on
the sides of the tank that are against walls?