AGA Aquascaping Contest now open

Hi folks,

Just wanted to drop a line to say that we've opened the website for
submissions for this year's AGA Aquascaping Contest at
http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org

James Purchase recently had to bow out of running the show again this year
because of some health problems, so I'm reluctantly captaining it again.

What's New:  We added Garden Ponds and Botanical Illustrations as new
categories, and we're now accepting PayPal for the entry fees.

We're also accepting nominations/suggestions for judges for the year's event.

Enjoy the weekend!

  - Erik

--
Erik Olson