Re: Avoiding Dumping CO2

Does anyone have a good drawing (or at least a cross-section sketch) of a typical CO2 needle valve?

If I can get this info, I will have a CFD calculation made to show the fluid flow characteristics with different preesures and settings.

This can be shown graphically, illustrating pressure distribution, flow vectors, flow speeds, temperature distribution, and the presence of shock waves.  Nothing like seeing the graphics to understand!

(I have several engineers who run CFD calculations nearly continuously, so it is not a big deal.  We are checking whether we have the correct data set for CO2.)

Dave Johnson

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---