Re: Avoiding Dumping CO2

At 03:48 PM 5/23/02 -0400, Tom Wood orated:
>"Please ask about anything I did not explain well."
>
>Please tell us more about this alternate universe you inhabit.

Tom, if you weren't so intolerant I would try to explain to you.  For those
who want to learn, see:

http://www.controleng.com/archives/2000/ctl0901.00/0009we1.htm

This is by far the best beginners' explanation of sonic flow.  I have
spoken at length with the author who clarified things even further for
me.  Additional questions from those with open minds are encouraged.

--
Dave Gomberg, San Francisco   NE5EE     gomberg at wcf dot com
http://www.wcf.com/co2iron for low cost CO2 systems that work!

multipart/mixed
---