Re: Avoiding Dumping CO2

Robert wrote,

"I can tell you that the Clippard high precision needle valve that M3
and
myself sell is rated to handle up to 200 PSI. Clippard told me it can
handle
as low as 2 or 3 PSI. 56 turns / inch and 3° tapered, it can provide
down to
10 bubbles of CO2 / minute consistently (at 0 pressure). Thats what
makes a
good needle valve, holding a steady bubblecount. Thats pretty fine
control,
I don't know why anyone would ever need anything finer than that. The
pressure you use should be enough to give you the control you need but
not
too much  to make fine ajustment difficult.  I found between 10 and 15
PSI
seems to be very manageable."

The valve is plenty good for fine control, way better than I can
adjust, my problem is my big clumsy fingers, that's why I use the
pressure if I need just a little more or less.  Works for me.

Matt