[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Glosso article
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Glosso article
- From: Dave Wilson <rwilson at octa4_net.au>
- Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 08:27:11 +0930
- In-reply-to: <200205230748.g4N7m2A25744 at acme_actwin.com>
- References: <200205230748.g4N7m2A25744 at acme_actwin.com>
Are Glossostigma diandra and diandrum synonyms? Which
name is corect?
The Australian reference material I have only mentions two
Glossostigma and these are G.elatinoides and G.diandrum, but I did go
the the NT herbarium about Glossostigma, when I had the G.diandrum
identified. The Botanist at the Herbarium said there were 4 known
species of Glosso but i don't remember title of the reference
material he had.