Re: Eheim Diffuser

FWIW,  I just followed the directions on the Eheim box that Dave Gomberg
sent with a CO2 unit ( and a Precision valve); and it was installed in less
than 1/2 hour without any problems!  And,I can pretty well count the bubbles
in the diffuser container.
I don't know what I did differently that others having difficulty are having
  I just followed directions and excellent support given by Dave Gomberg.
Merrill Cohen -- Pikesville,  MD

multipart/related
  multipart/alternative
    text/html