Staghorn Algae Attack!

Help!  This algae has gotten out of control.  It's really making
the tank look ugly, and killing some of the leaves of my plants.

I've read through the APD archives, and even done a google search
on rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants and didn't find much useful info
on how to get rid of it.  Any suggestions?

BTW, here's the specs for my tank:
20x-tall, pressurize CO2 (~20ppm).  Ph 6.6, KH 3-4, Nitrates 10-5ppm,
3.5 wpg, 100% fluorite substrate, dosing with TMG 1x a week.  50%
WC/week.

Thanks,
-Eric