Diatoms

> Personally, I have come to the tentative opinion that the System One
> was once a very nice little machine but the new owners have sort of
> screwed it up with the wrong motor and poor service.  I hope I am wrong
> because it can be a nice filter.

hmmm.....well, mine works wonderfully, and is easy to use, which was a
biggie for me. If something is inconvenient to use, it will end up
collecting dust in the basement. As far as service, I had a question once
and they were all over it.

I screwed up the address where I got it...it's BIGALSonline.com

with love to uncle ned
penny