Re: Better than Amano Shrimp

I went to the URL given by Edward. It states that the shrimp ae best suited
to brakish water, but may be able to adapt to completely freshwater
environments.

Personally, I don't know if I'm comfortable putting a critter in my tanks
that has pincers resembling small hedge trimmers. Seems risky to the plants.
Crabs are also opportunistic feeders, and will grab any small fish they can,
particularly at night, although I don't remember their ultimate size.

Would be interesting to try them, but in a small, controlled situation.

Anyways, the website states they may be threatened, so I'd think the chances
of getting any of these guys is slim to none.
Dave

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---