Re: Fish/ Plant Mags

On Tue, 21 May 2002, DeAngelo, James wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have been a long time lister.  I recently chose to end my subscription to
> Aquarium Fish magazine.  It was good but not advanced enough and was split
> between fresh and salt water.  As I am a freshy 50 of the mag was no good to
> me. Anybody have any good recommendations for a magazine focused on aquarium
> plants and fresh water tropical fish?  Thanks for your help.

For plants, I'd of course recommend The Aquatic Gardener, the official
publicaion of the aquatic gardeners association. :)
http://www.aquatic-gardeners.org

The next issue (Spring 2002) is NEARLY done... I had the pleasure last
week of proofing a draft from the new team (Karen Randall and Cheryl
Rogers).  Full color, good balance of articles, new "featured tank" spread
in the middle.  Very cool.

DISCLAIMER: I am (still) president of the AGA, and thus have an interest
in seeing everyone become members.

  - Erik

--
Erik Olson