External CO2 Reactor

A couple of weeks/months ago I was asking the list
for suggestions on this issue.

Besides the very interesting "Mixer J" from
Marine Monster, unfortunately no longer available,
the aqua - medic reactor and of course "good old Tom's"
external CO2 reactor :-), there is not much available :-(

I finally got mine last week and will have it set up
over the long upcoming weekend.
It's a kind of overkill, I know, but I like gadgets !

www.westaqua.de/co2-reaktor.htm

For a 50 g tank, if Tom can't doe a "special customer" order,
you should check out DIY plans for Calcium Reactors over
at the Saltwater Division.
If you are a bit handy, you can make your own for a couple of bucks!

www.kingvinnie.dynip.com/aquaria/diy/

....and to complete the circle...

you can get a "Wooden Air stone' for -.89 put it in your tank,
check your KH/GH/CO2 relationship and you're in business .

Juergen