[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: external reactor
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: external reactor
- From: Stephen Boulet <stephen at theboulets_net>
- Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 19:08:39 -0500
- In-reply-to: <200205201948.g4KJm1E26575 at acme_actwin.com>
- References: <200205201948.g4KJm1E26575 at acme_actwin.com>
Looks great, but I have a 55 gallon tank...
On Monday 20 May 2002 02:48 pm, you wrote:
> >>Does AquaBotanic sell or have you heard of any reactor that you can put
> out of
> the way under the tank, attatching it to a canister filter?
> - - -- Stephen<<
> Yes, Aqua Medics Reactor 1000. Its a monster 15" long and 3" in diameter
> full of bio balls. Scott Hieber has one, as well as a few other people on
> this list who can tell you all about it!
> Robert Paul Hudson