Re: Profile

One more thing I neglected to mention as I just tested for it is that
Nitrate measures at over 100 ppm. As yet I have not added any
fertilizer. The test kit I used is a Hagen test kit that is very similar
to the Seachem kit. It is quite accurate with my 5 ppm reference sample.
The test actually changed colour after the second reagent was added. I
think that indicates nitrite. This particular batch of Profile is
actually a poison. I think there is no hope of actually fixing this
without tearing down the tank.

I think I will add some fish now.

Wayne