Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V5 #100

Hello Dave/Robert,
By your descriptions and some pictures I got from the web, my glosso was
definitely G. eletinoides.  It did grow at 30°C.  They were growing fast...
in fact too fast from me.  I also found that glosso don't fit into the
looks of my tank.  I finally took them out and replace with hairgrass.

Could it have been that they have mutated or adapted to the high
temperature of the tropics??

BC (Singapore where temperature is 34°C and humidity 60~95%)