Re: CO2 leak?

Don wrote:

> with a good amount of CO2 in the CO2 cannister only to find that later in
> the day the CO2 cannister is almost empty and the CO2 bubble rate is
> unchanged? Could there be a leak somewhere else?

I've seen a few leaks.   Check around all the fittings on the tank/
reactor with a solution of liquid dish-soap and water.  Just a few drops
of soap with 1/2 cup of water, mix it well, and brush it on.   You will
see bubbles if there is a leak.

Another thing to watch out for:  The main valve on the CO2 tank will leak
around the valve-stem if the valve isn't completely open, or completely
closed.

--
Chuck Gadd