Cleaning Eheim diffusors

At 03:48 AM 5/19/02 -0400, you wrote:
>you can get leaks (of large rather than small bubbles) where the disk
>meets the gasket.  This seems all the more likely, given that one must
>often disassemble the unit to properly clean it.

I haven't cleaned my Eheim in four years (take it back, I have cleaned it
twice).  Once for algae and once for CaCO3.  Once with bleach and once with
muriatic acid.   They are VERY low maintenance in most applications.  If it
doesn't work easily for you (low maintenance), use something else.

--
Dave Gomberg, San Francisco   NE5EE     gomberg at wcf dot com
http://www.wcf.com/co2iron for low cost CO2 systems that work!

multipart/mixed
---