Re: Re: All my fish are dead.

>>I can't believe all the trouble that people go through to get CO2
difused into their tanks when all you have to do is stick the CO2 line
into a pump intake. This even works with a power filter though not as
well as a dedicated reactor. It's just as good as a ceramic difuser
though. If the return lines from the pump are large enough and shaped in
such a way that they will trap any undisolved gas then this method is as
good as anything else.<<

Well I am glad it is as simple as that for you...I never found it to be. I
tried hooking a CO2 line to the intake tube of a filter, it was cumbersome,
mickey mouse, and often the CO2 bubbles missed filter intake entirely.  Some
people have drilled into a cannister filter...thats not my bag either.
Reactors start so cheap, as little as $19.00, and are included in most
complete "sets".  Cheap, easy, and reliable.

Robert Paul Hudson
http://www.aquabotanic.com