Re: Mystery Aponogeton

Many thanks for the folks who replied.  It is definitely some sort of
Nymphaea sp.  I guess that explains why the leaves were shaped like
Tiger Lotus leaves :)  I am happy to have gotten one of these in a
blister pack of Apon. bulbs.  I am not certain of the species yet - the
submersed leaves are a pale green with no red mottling at all, and do
not look like the images of various species I have seen.  I am hoping it
might put out a flower, which hopefully should help to determine the
species.

Again Thanks,
SMB