RE: what to look for in a pet shop (?)

I feel this is the same as any store that is competing with the internet. You
need INVENTORY. People will pay more if they can get it right now- This is
your only advantage over the online stores!! I feel people in the US, myself
included are very impatient. They don't want to wait for an order to come in.
Why are they going to order from you when they can order it themselves
cheaper? If you can dish out the extra money for that huge first inventory
and then replace it as it gets sold, I think you would be very succesful. I
know if I wanted an item and you had it, but it was more expensive than my
favorite online place, I would buy it from you because I can get it now. Of
course you also need the other items, staff, fish, plants. I guess its just
like a plant/fish tank. Balance

Jeff Vamos
cessnabum1 at aol_com