RE: CO2 into canister - examples?

>Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 16:29:37 -0400
>From: Eric McGlohon <eric at dekard_com>
>Subject: CO2 into canister - examples?
>
>I'm going to try injecting C02 into my canister filter
>(A Eheim ECCO 2231) from a pressurized system, but am
>not sure how to go about it.  Poke a hole in the intake
>tubing and insert my CO2 line? Seems like a potiential water
>leak point, backflow problems to my needle valve...
>Can anyone give me a good description and/or pictures?

I have the same filter, and I just wedged the end of the co/2 tubing in
between two of the little slats on the strainer basket that's on the
end of your intake tube.   Then I tie the line ot the tube higher up
with a twist-tie or soem twine, to keep the co.2 tubing from hanging
loose in the water.
-Chrys

--
Faster than the email provider that you're using!
Soar with FastMail.FM! -> http://fastmail.fm