catching fast fish

Grr... I have 3 sucker fish in my 55 gallon tank that I'd like to remove, as
they've gotten too large and are starting to do damage to the plants when
they suck on them.  (I *believe* they are Chinese algae eaters, and they are
somewhat agressive towards other fish... another good reason to get rid of
them.)

Can anyone recommend a good way to catch these troublemakers that doesn't
involve emptying out the tank?  Would a fish trap be useful?  If so, what
bait could I put in the fish trap that would most successfully catch these
guys?
-joe