Otto with a white spot

Hello all, I have a 2 year old otto cat that has what looks like a white patch of fungus or some sort of growth on its body. I took it out and medicated it in a hospital tank with an aquatronics bacterial/fungal medication, but it doesn't seem to be getting any better. I was wondering if anyone else hadthis problem with ottos, or knows what may be the problem? Thanks again for anyone's help.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---