[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V5 #82
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V5 #82
- From: Susan Aufieri <susanaufieri at mac_com>
- Date: Fri, 01 Jan 1904 21:16:08 -0400
- In-reply-to: <200205091948.g49Jm1A26316 at acme_actwin.com>
- User-agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
I'll second the crushed coral method that Timothy Sherburne mentions. Works
like a charm, and it's always there should you need it. Inexpensive too, a
lifetime supply might cost you a dollar at the local Agway store.
> Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 14:23:52 -0500
> From: Ken Whelan <ken at ubh_com>
> Subject: CACO3
> Looking for a source of Calcium for my tank, I got to thinking about tums.
> They are mostly Calcium Carbonate and sugar.