Re: PMDD dosing of fish

>Has anybody noticed any ill-effect on a fish immediately
coming in direct
>contact with PMDD drops while dosing?

I use PMDD drops but I have never noticed any ill effect on
my fish.  I try to be careful not to douse my fish with it
but some curious ones always swim right through the
solution.

On the other hand, when I dosed KNO3 in a dry form, all
angelfish fry ended up with extra slime coating looking like
they were badly burned.  Other fish did not appear to be
bothered by it.  As long as I dilute KNO3 in a large amount
of water, the angelfish fry have no problem with it.

Tomoko