Re: aroids

>>there is also the genus Lagenandra, somewhat similar to Crypts.  they are
not common but apparently found in the hobby.  do a search on google for
more info.  <<

I still have a very small number left in stock...just a handfull. But in a
couple of weeks I may have more, and maybe even 2 or 3 different species.
For me these have been very slow growing plants, slower than cryps, but seem
very hardy. It is listed in the Barry James plant book, and there is even
some info about it on Jans Cryp pages.

Robert Paul Hudson
http://www.aquabotanic.com