Re: Weird E-mails

At 12:48 PM 5/7/02, Gamera wrote:
>I was wondering if I should
>forward the message on to some law enforcement agency and let them do what
>they please with it.  It seemed to me that "Blessing Musa" was seeking an
>accomplice to participate in very illegal activities.  And the fact that
>he/she e-mailed me directly really shocked me.  Thanks for all the

I've forwarded a dozen or more to the Secret Service, the lead law
enforcement agency on this scam. They call it "Operation 4-1-9". You can
read about it here:

http://www.secretservice.gov/financial_crimes.shtml#Nigerian

Anyhow, I've never gotten a response or acknowlegement, so I've quit
forwarding them.