Wild Amano Shrimp OT

Hi all,

Well golden Week is over and I hyad a nice relaxing week away from work,
thanks to the Japanese Government and the mass, lemminglike exodus of 90% of
the Japanese populous leaving for point unknown.

being smart, Itook the this opportunity to do some collecting. I didn't have
much lucki, mostly caught alien fish such as guppies or gambusia. But i did
get lucky and found a good location for collecting shrimp. I managed to
catch Tei nagai ebi, Yamato numa ebi (Amano shrimp) and Suji ebi at this
site and managed to return home with over 100 of these little beasts, plus
some Medaka, Whitecloud Mountain Minnows and the everpresent American
crayfish.

Currently, i'm thinking of working a deal with the local farmers who make
use of this reservoir for irrigation. I need to get permission to
continously collect here and give them some reason to not dump copper based
insecticides directly into this location. How many people would be
interested in these shrimp? I would be interested in trades or other
arrangements.

Regards,

Edward Venn,
SMG Holdings Co., Ltd.,