Re: Weird e-mails

I've gotten them on two separate occasions, both over a year ago.  The
second time I replied for more info, as they were, as you mentioned, really
strange.  The guy was really dodgy about what was going on, and stopped
emailing when I asked some very pointed questions about the money's origins.
There are some very sketchy things going on in Nigeria in terms of fighting
and human rights abuses, and I suspect it may be an attempt to launder money
through US accounts, but I have no proof other than opinion about this.
I'll be curious to hear about other's encounters.

Justin Collins