Crypts not happy?

My crypts (wenditti I believe) are not looking too happy lately.  The new
leaves that grow almost lay flat on the substrate rather than growing
upwards.  Quite a few leaves, once they get a little older, just start
melting away.  More new leaves are growing than those that melt, but
again, they seem to grow almost flat on the substrate.  All of the plants
are sending out roots like too.

Anyone have any suggestions on what may be the cause of this?  I have a
high light level, pressurized CO2 system, dose nutrients, etc, etc.

Robert Chady
Chippewa Falls, WI