Re: Calcium sources for snails

Calcium carbonate, calcium chloride are the cheapest ways of adding calcium
to a tank. Calcium chloride is  easier to use because it is soluble in
water.

If you would rather not mess directly with chemicals, there is a commercial
product made by Kent that is intended for snails and corals called
Concentrated Liquid Calcium. I've never used it, but it is for sale at that
fish place.
--
Augustine Rodriguez
Rice Lake, WI USA