[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: PMDD restrictions
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: PMDD restrictions
- From: Dave Wilson <rwilson at octa4_net.au>
- Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 06:42:41 +0930
- In-reply-to: <200205021948.g42Jm1c22210 at acme_actwin.com>
- References: <200205021948.g42Jm1c22210 at acme_actwin.com>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 11:20:18 -0400 "Jeffery Ludwig"
<jjl22 at drexel_edu> wrote:
>I have a proposal, I hope no one takes this the wrong way; can we
>password protect the PMDD recipe ...etc.
I don't think that is a good idea, think of all the people who helped
you when you got started. Progress is made by non conformists.
People should be allowed to do what they like in the privacy of their
own aquaria. Do unto others etc, think how you would feel if you
had some information restricted from your access until you satisfied
some set of criteria, that attitude reminds me of the f#@&*
government telling me what plants and fish I can have even though I
am responsible and don't put any creatures in places where they can
become a pest.