Re: PMDD restrictions

Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 11:20:18 -0400  "Jeffery Ludwig"
<jjl22 at drexel_edu> wrote:

>Howdy guys,
>
>I have a proposal, I hope no one takes this the wrong way; can we
>password protect the PMDD recipe ...etc.

Hello Jeff,

I don't think that is a good idea, think of all the people who helped
you when you got started.   Progress is made by non conformists.
People should be allowed to do what they like in the privacy of their
own aquaria.   Do unto others etc, think how you would feel if you
had some information restricted from your access until you satisfied
some set of criteria, that attitude reminds me of the f#@&*
government telling me what plants and fish I can have even though I
am responsible and don't put any creatures in places where they can
become a pest.

Dave Wilson
Darwin, Australia