ADA Contest

Hi All,

I just received an e-mail from Nozomi Hayakawa of Aqua Design Amano.

The U.S. entries to the ADA contest have been very light this year.  They
were really hoping that more Americans would decide to participate.  Even
though the "offical" deadline for the contest is past, he told me that they
would happily accept entries from people who still wanted to enter if they
could get their entries in within the next few weeks.

He asked me if I would contact all of you and see if the could get some more
participation.  Remember, you can enter both the ADA contest now AND the AGA
contest in the fall.  It doesn't have to be one or the other!

The ADA contest has much bigger prizes than the AGA will ever be able to
offer, and you get a copy of the beautiful glossy magazine containing photos
of all the participating tanks as part of your entry fee.  This is your
chance to be published in an Amano magazine!!!

We were thrilled that Mr. Amano chose to come and join us in the fall for
the AGA convention.  Let's see if we can do a little better supporting his
contest!

The URL for the contest is:

http://www.adana.co.jp/pdf/contest2002.pdf

Karen