Re: algae on micro sword....

Travis, is it a dull blue/grey and sorta furry?  I ask because that is
what I have growing on my older micro chain sword leaves.  Nothing seems
to touch it much, not ottos, SAEs, or shrimp.  Once my CO2 reactor
arrives, if it ever does, I've been planning on partly ripping some of the
older stuff out and replanting the infested sections.

Robert