Feeding my critters.

Hello everyone,

Another question. 3 weeks ago I bought 20 Yamato shrimps. Their numbers
diminished by the weeks. Right now I only see about 5 of them around.

Although I have some algae growing in my tank, they don't seem to the kind
critters like to eat.(The green spot type) The shrimps seems starved. The
weakened ones are often attacked and eaten by my tetras and mollies. I want
to feed my critters well so they won't kill one another when hungry. Are
there any kinds of critter food available?

Wayne Wah from Singapore