bid**n

I just bid against myself again, because I got an email message
saying someone had bid against me. So I went back and bid
again against myself, and I got another email saying someone
had just outbid me. So I went back and ....

That Mark Barnett really knows how to set up an auction site.

Bidding against yourself is an infinite loop of endless fun. Try it
again and again and again, and ... and see for yourself!

cheers,
    shireen, shireen, shireen, shireen, shireen, ....

P.S. You don't have to want the book you're bidding for. I'm
donating my book to my neighborhood elementary school
where I maintain a planted aquarium for the kids. The book
will be a perfect addition to their library. Some of those
reef books would be ideal for middle- and high-school
libraries, or even your local public aquarium.

--
Shireen Gonzaga
Baltimore