didiplis diandre

This is one of my favorites.  In my experience (20" deep tank with 3 wpg) it
does better with CO2 and fertilizer, but I can get it to grow without either
(just not as fast).  I've never let it grow tall long enough to see how tall
it would get, but at least 18" (at which point I always trimmed it down to
eight and replanted).  I think that is about 45cm.  One thing the literature
says that I have some reservation about is the recommendation not to crowd.
If it gets very tall, then don't, but when it is short (say under 18cm) I've
never noticed any trouble at all...which is why I always trim it back to that
size, so that I can maintain a nice thick stand of it.

I hope this is of some help,
Cameron